As I have mentioned earlier I aspire to be a novelist. The Weakest Hero is the book I am currently working on. I recently finished my first draft and am currently working on my second draft. Many people might consider me a superhero/comic book nerd. Although, I am not a genius in that subject I do have my own collection of comics and have learned a decent amount about superheros because of my love for them. So I have embraced nerdyness with this book which is about a superhero. I do not want to go into to much details about it yet since it still has a lot of work to be done. As I work on my book I will try to keep my progress updated on here. If I do get it published I hope that you will be interested and keep a lookout for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment