Thursday, February 17, 2011

My review of Risk 2210 A.D.



Risk 2210 A.D. is one of my favorite boardgames. It is a very strategic game where you must take your armies and conquer the entire world. (There is a faster version than taking over the entire world but is not as much fun.) In this version you get to conquer the moon and water territories. There are also cards and commanders that can drastically change the game. You have to buy all of these with energy chips (money) which you gain for controlling continents.
If you are into playing war board games this is a great one to add to your collection. If you have never played a strategy game like this, it might be smart to start with the original Risk because it is much less complicated. Either way I was surprised when I saw that you could get it for $20 on Amazon. I do not know if there are better prices out there but I know that when I got mine it was more like $30-$40. (I don't remember the exact price since it has been around 8 years since I got it.) I hope that anyone who tries it will get as many good times out of it as me and my friends have!

No comments:

Post a Comment