Friday, February 11, 2011

My Review of "Star Wars"

I happen to be a semi-Star Wars nut. I love the movies, I have read some of the books, and played many of the video games. All six of these movies were great. Some were defiantly better than others but I wont go into detail about them because I assume most people have seen Star Wars and have chosen their own favorites. It is pretty exciting to see the full collection all together, even though I am sure they have had it out that way for awhile. If you have not seen these movies you really should. They have everything including action, politics, battles of inner good vs. inner evil, love stories, aliens, great writing, great acting, and the best special effects of their time. If that is not enough for you then you should at least see them because they have been so famous for so long that they have been entangled into our very culture. Trust me, if you do not see these movies you will at some point be teased when people say, "WHAT! You have never seen Star Wars! You have got to be kidding me!"
I have not bought this collection that I have linked into this post but I am seriously considering it because I would love to have a nice simple collection of the Star Wars movies. However, if you are one of the few out there who have not seen Star Wars, I would suggest renting or borrowing the movies first since this collection is a large amount of money and some people are just not into Star Wars. (They must be crazy not to like it!)  :)
If anyone would like me to go into detail about one or all of the movies please let me know I would be happy to.

No comments:

Post a Comment